Renown Master Plan of Evangelism Author Speaks in Columbus
Dr. Robert Coleman, author of Master Plan of Evangelism and Master Plan of Discipleship, will teach and preach on both evangelism and discipleship in Columbus the weekend of March 3-4. Both books are best-sellers and favorites at Xenos for their strategic, scriptural understanding of the most vital tasks all Christian groups should practice: evangelism and discipleship.
Coleman knows what he’s talking about. From 1989-2001, he led the Institute of Evangelism in the Billy Graham Center at Wheaton College and served as Dean of the Billy Graham International Schools of Evangelism. He is also a founding member of the Lausanne Committee for World Evangelism and a past president of the Academy for Evangelism in Theological Education.
I personally sat under a week of teaching by Dr. Coleman, and the man is exciting, scriptural, and gives high quality, scholarly research. If you’ve never read MPOE, you need to!
Dr. Coleman’s scholarly interests include the theology of evangelism, revival, and the lifestyle of the Great Commission. Dr. Coleman is a prolific author, having written hundreds of articles and 21 books.
The event is free, although it is hosted in Columbus.
- Saturday, March 3 — 6-9pm — Teaching on Evangelism and Discipleship
- Sunday, March 4 — 9:30-11:00am — Preaching both Services at Bethel Presbyterian Church
- Location: 1735 Bethel Rd (Corner of Bethel and Reed Roads, enter from Reed), Columbus OH 43220.
- Event contact info: Office@BethelPres.org
614.451.4975 x 101
- Silly But Sweet
- Leadership Network to Discuss Church Future
Is anyone interested in a Road Trip to go hear him?